The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that regularly scheduled dental cleanings and examinations are essential for optimal oral health, as determined by your dentist. Every patient is different, so every patient requires customized treatment to address their dental health. Many patients visit us for dental exams and cleanings every six months.
What to Expect at Your Dental Checkup
At Dynamite Smiles Dentistry, we provide comprehensive dental care to patients of all ages, focusing on preventive dentistry and patient education. Dental exams and cleanings allow us to thoroughly remove plaque, monitor your oral health, and prevent cavities and oral diseases.
During dental exams and cleanings, we:
- Take digital dental x-rays
- Check for signs of cavities, gum disease, and other concerns
- Screen for oral cancer, TMJ, bruxism, and sleep apnea
- Remove tartar and bacteria buildup from the teeth and beneath the gums
- Polish teeth for a more sparkling smile
- Apply fluoride and sealants for children, if needed
- Address your oral health concerns and goals
With the help of specialized dental instruments, a dental professional is the only person who can thoroughly remove plaque buildup from your teeth and gums.
Are You Ready for a Healthier Smile?
At Dynamite Smiles Dentistry, we pride ourselves on providing gentle and detailed care so you can enjoy your healthiest smile. To schedule a dental exam and cleaning for yourself or a loved one, please contact our Scottsdale dental office today.